Friday, February 13, 2015

ClickBank University and a KickAss Finance Blog

While we've been massively unsuccessful in obtaining any online income, (our last payment from online activity was 17 cents  -  yes, "cents", not "dollars"!  -  back in July of 2014), we're getting pretty good at SPENDING money in an effort to generate an online income.

Our latest expense was $47.00 for access to ClickBank University:


ClickBank University

Digital Product: Website Membership, Software, Video
Price: $47.00

 
GA 31210
US
Product Subtotal: $47.00
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $47.00


Should you decide to signup for ClickBank University, please be sure to carefully check the options on the payment screen, else you will be signed up for "monthly support" at an additional montly cost.  Unless you've got DEEP POCKETS, I wouldn't do this.

I'll keep y'all informed on this blog as to how CB U is working out for us, and whether I think it is worth the money or not.  I've never been a huge ClickBank fan, so I'm curious to see if they have products that I would feel comfortable promoting, and if so, whether I can actually ever make a sale.  I have tried to promote ClickBank products in the past, for example in this old post, but as with most of my online money making ventures I have been spectacularly unsuccessful.

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another subject: whilest surfing thru various personal finance blogs, I came upon this one,  http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/ , which I think is about the greatest finance blog I've ever read.  I really like Mr. Money Mustache's style, and his message of watching your spending as much, or even more, than your income, is one that resonates very well with me. 

As for his attitude towards debt, I think he even out does the esteemed Dave Ramsey:  http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/04/18/news-flash-your-debt-is-an-emergency/ .

So go check Mr. Money Mustache's blog out.  I think you'll enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment