Saturday, January 24, 2015

The "Lack of Time" Problem

As I whined about a few days ago, I just don't have the time to putter around online like I'd like to.  For example ....

I wanted to post an article on the 40th anniversary of the stupid "Roe vs. Wade" decision to BuyingNirvana.  Unfortunately, (okay .... actually "fortunately"; I need to get my priorities straight!), life and family intruded, and I was only able to get the article posted today, a few days after the event.

Even now, as I type this, my eldest son is sitting next to me, trying every few seconds to get my attention to watch some YouTube video on Paw Patrol toys battling a giant spider, or something like that.  It's yet another "Engineering Family" video that my son seems to love.

So I have to ask: have any of the "successful bloggers" achieved their success while also raising a family?  It seems to me that blogging is a profession for young adults or single people, retirees even, but NOT for anyone with a spouse and kids vying for their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment