Sunday, December 21, 2014

Gonna Try AdFly

If you've read any of this blog, you'll notice quickly that my attempts to find a STEADY source of online income, no matter how small, has been a failure.

Bubblews paid great at first, but then payments went "missing".  Now it appears to have been a pyramid scheme scam all along.

FullofKnowledge and PostAnyArticle, while not paying nearly as well as Bubblews, at least were paying steady until early this year, when Adsense abruptly canceled their account.  Ever since then they have been shaky, either not paying, or paying very poorly, (pennies).  Now it appears that posts over six months old do not qualify for earning any income.  So much for a passive income stream!

Then there is Adsense.  While some folks do quiet well with this service, I've not been a fan of theirs since they screwed us over at FoK and PAA.  As it turns out, I had an old Adsense account connected to my MissingMusic blog, which I attached here and to some other blogs.  I've had it a while; over seven years, I had accumulated about $3.00, (yes - THREE DOLLARS!), in it.  But, just recently I checked my account again, and they have dinged me about 40 cents for "illegal activity".  WTF?  It looks like Adsense is gonna screw me over too.

How well have I done with affiliate marketing?  Zip, zero, null, nada.  Ain't earned a penny from it yet, although the hope remains.

So now I'm giving this AdFly a try.  You can read my post about it here on PAA: http://adf.ly/vSagI

Will I make decent money with AdFly?  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment